As fall approaches and the Holidays come into swing, it’s a terrific time to spend cooking with family and friends. What better way to celebrate with family and friends than with an amazing beginner-friendly organic Pumpkin Spice Recipe? This wholesome dish will not only taste great but is a nutritious substitute for desserts that are higher in sugar and calories. Get ready to embrace the joys of autumn with this delicious recipe.
· ½ cup of all-purpose flour and ½ cup whole wheat flour
· 2 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
· ¼ teaspoons ground nutmeg
· ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
· ½ teaspoon salt
· 2 Eggs
Baking Powder & Baking Soda
· ½ teaspoon baking soda
· ½ teaspoon baking powder
· 2/3 cup of brown sugar
· 1 cup of pumpkin puree
· ¼ cup of milk (dairy or substitute)
· ¼ cup of butter
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
· ¼ tsp of salt
· 1 ½ cups of oats
· ½ chopped nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts)
· ¼ cup of blueberries
· ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350F (175C)
2. Line your baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some extra on the sides for removal.
3. In the mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, salt, and optional ingredients.
4. Mix additional ingredients and mix well.
5. Let the mix sit for 10 minutes.
6. Transfer your mixture into the baking pan and make sure it is secure.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 26 minutes, and make sure your edges are golden brown.
8. Let the pan cool for 10 minutes and use the parchment paper to lift your bars from the pan.
9. You can add Mascarpone cheese and jam to the top of the bars as a substitute to regular frosting.
10. Cut your bars into squares.
Savor your organic pumpkin spice bars as a healthy and delicious snack to kick start your fall! They contain plenty of fiber, vitamins, and the nostalgic flavors of the season.
Embracing fall with nutritious and organic recipes is an essential way to maintain a healthy lifestyle and longevity. These beginner-friendly organic pumpkin spice bars are a sure way to satisfy cravings but maintain good health. Try now! Get into the fall spirit with a bite of this delicious treat!